Fri, 17 Nov|
St Bons School Hall
Reception & KS1 Disco
The school disco is BACK with some banging tunes for the kids and bar for the grown ups. Find out more and buy your tickets...
Time & Location
17 Nov 2023, 17:00 – 18:15
St Bons School Hall, Egerton Rd, Bishopston, Bristol BS7 8HP, UK
About the Event
This event is ONLY for KS1 pupils - that's Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
For KS2, there's a later slot and you can book tickets here.
Tickets are on sale from 31st October to 3rd November.
The hall capacity is strictly limited to 200 tickets (including adults). In the past tickets sold out very quickly, so this time round we've decided to use a raffle system to allocate tickets if we are oversubscribed. This means everyone has the same chance of getting tickets whenever they buy them in the week.
After sales close, if we're oversubscibed, we will randomly allocate tickets in a raffle. If you lose out at this stage, we will let you know and you will be refunded in full.
Please consider buddying up with another parent to share supervision duties if you can so that there are more tickets available for the kids.
Things to know
- To make the discos possible we rely on parent and carer volunteers to help run various aspects of the disco. Classes will be asked to fill a volunteer rota with volunteers that have secured a ticket.
- Each year is assigned a duty they are responsible for – door, marshalls, tuck shop and bar. These will rotate through with each disco so all years will cover each area at some point.
- All children must have a responsible adult with them at the disco but this doesn't have to be their parent/guardian. Each adult can supervise up to 4 children so if you can, arrange with other parents to share out supervision duties so that more kids can attend.
- Each adult needs a ticket, even if doing a shift on one of the rotas. This is so we can make sure we stick within the hall's capacity.
- If you have more than one child in the same session, only one adult needs to attend.
- Accompanying adults are expected to supervise children in the hall for the duration of the disco (unless on toilet supervision or main door duty, of course!)
- If you are an adult supervising children at both the KS1 and KS2 disco, buy an adult ticket to this session and the nearly-free adult option on the KS2 disco ticket page.
- Ticket sales are online only to avoid queues at the door (any problems with paying online, let us know). You will receive your tickets by email.
- If the event is oversubscribed, we will randomly allocate tickets and arrange a refund for anyone who loses out in this process.
Who can attend
- This event is ONLY for KS1 pupils - that's Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
- Children from different Key Stages cannot mix. In other words, if you have one child in KS1 and one in KS2, only the KS1 child can attend this one.
- The disco is meant to be for the children attending the school. Please be mindful that a younger brother or sister attending might prevent a child who is already at school from getting a ticket. We do understand that some families can only come if siblings can also attend so we leave this at your discretion.
- All siblings need a ticket.
- Siblings under 1 are virtually free.
- Siblings aged between 1 and 4 are the normal price.
- Siblings older than 4 cannot attend.
KS1 and Reception Disco TicketFrom £0.01 to £3.00Sale ended
- £1.00+£0.03 service fee
- £3.00+£0.08 service fee
- £3.00+£0.08 service fee